By Kevin Leland
How amazing would it be to see the Northern Lights?! As I have mentioned in other posts, it’s on my bucket list.
How unforgettable would it be to see the Northern Lights at a place as ideally suited for that purpose as this lodging in this spot in Finland?
I think an item on my bucket list just got refined a bit!
To check out more accommodations, including an igloo made of snow, check out their Website by clicking the banner below:
To read more about the Northern Lights and follow news about sun spot activity, which forecasts the aurora borealis, then check out some of these other posts:
Huge Solar Flare Today! January 25th, 2012
- 20th Experience: One night at Glass Igloo in Lapland: See the Northern Lights (kiviluoma52.me)
- Northern Lights tops bucket list (telegraph.co.uk)
- Fox fires – an Aurora Borealis guide: Introduction and Terms (salamapaja.wordpress.com)
- Aurora Borealis Takes Top Spot On The Ultimate Travel Bucket List (refinery29.com)
- Fox fires – an Aurora Borealis guide III: Preparation is everything (salamapaja.wordpress.com)