What sets Splendia.com apart from other hotel booking sites is that their hotels are all boutique or luxury hotels.
Splendia.com provides you with:
- Splendia.com gives reliable customer service for booking only the best hotels.
- Standard rates for extraordinary vacation accommodation.
- The membership program gives you perks when booking and email updates on members only deals.
- Splendia.com has in-depth info about each hotel.
Splendia.com does not service hotels which do not meet their tough standards. Splendia.com suits travelers who are apprehensive about trying just any hotel and want a guarantee that the hotel will be of a good level.Remarkably the prices on Splendia.com are not astronomical.
As Alice A said:“Great site with all the best and quirkiest hotels. I’ve never gone wrong with a selection from Splendia!”
Features of Splendia.com site:
- Splendia.com handles bookings for 5000 hotels in 130 nations..
- Easy to follow instructions for booking.
- You can always be sure of getting a good hotel experience.
- 24 multi-language customer services.
- You can read recent hotel guest reviews for each vacation accommodation.
Splendia.com loyalty club, called “The Club” offers member’s benefits, upgrades, access to hotel deals that are not available to all travelers and discounts. As a member of The Club you will receive a personalized newsletter. Splendia.com recognizes that some members travel more than others and so there are four levels of Club membership, each with a different level of benefits starting from membership before your first booking when you will already get notified of special deals. Depending on your level of membership you will also receive complementary extras like free WiFi and late check-out. If you invite friends to join Splendia you can also earn gift vouchers.
Despite the excellent hotels Splendia.com offers you can find cheaper prices on other sites unless the hotel is one of Splendia.com’s special deals. Splendia.com also does not offer all types of rooms for example in the Old Riga Palace Hotel, Riga Agoda offers an economy room where as Splendia does not. Perhaps Splendia is just more selective about offering only the rooms that meet their standards. Although Splendia.com has glossy shots of the hotel rooms you should look on sites like Trip Advisor for more candid photos.
Where as most hotel booking sites offer loyalty clubs where you accumulate points Splendia.com gives you the benefits of membership immediately.
Where Splendia really out shines the competition with prices is with their special deals which are displayed on the Splendia home page. With these deals you not only enjoy good prices but the quality that Splendia provides.
So why use Splendia.com to book your next hotel stay?
- You can also book quirky off-beat hotels on Splendia.com.
- From personal experience I can say that Splendia.com really pampers it’s Club members.
- Splendia.com works in collaboration with the hotels making sure you get what you paid for.
- It is possible to treat a loved one to a hotel stay by buying a gift card.
Splendia could improve on the photos they provide of the hotels, as not all hotel rooms are created equally and some of the grandest hotels can have windowless cupboards they call rooms.
When you use Splendia.com you know you’re going to be staying in a top quality hotel but the room you get is not always the best in the hotel. It is worth comparing rates before booking but if you are looking for luxury Splendia.com is a good place to start.